New South Wales
- New South Wales South Western Slopes Bioregions Images
- Mulga Lands, Darling Riverine Plains and Cobar Peneplain Bioregions Images
- New South Wales North Coast Bioregion Images
- Bush Blitz Species Discovery Program. Darkwood Reserve NSW Report. 12 to 16th of February 2010.[PDF 2.2mb]
- Media Release: Bush Blitz explores the Gawler Ranges for new species
- Bush Blitz Bon Bon in the news!
- Media Release: Bush Blitz Witchelina Launch
Bon Bon Station
- King, Tasmanian Northern Slopes, Tasmanian Mainland, Tasmanian South East and Tasmanian Southern Ranges Bioregions Images
- ABC 7.30 Report on Skullbone Plains
- Read blogs from Skullbone Plains
- Media Release: What's out there? Looking for creatures on Tasmania's ancient Skullbone Plains.
- Going Botanical - A Skullbone Plains experience in nation's capital.
- Skullbone Plains - Worth protecting.
- What's out there? - Find out a little more about the newest reserve to be blitzed.
- The serenity - Spend the day with Botanists
- Spider hunting
- Media Release:Sunning array of species found on Neds Corner Station
- Read blogs from Neds Corner Station
- Media Release: Blitzing Neds Corner for new species
- Blitzing the magnificent mallee country
- Media Release: Blind cave-dwelling crustaceans found during Bush Blitz at Lake Condah
- Lake Condah Bush Blitz blog
- Media Release: Bush Blitz explores ancient volcanic landscape for new species
- Abundant life at Lake Condah
- Bush Blitz discovers new species of blind crustaceans
- Budj Bim rangers
- Bush Blitz frogs
- Bush Blitz finds
- Lake Condah Bush Blitz
Neds Corner Station
- New daisy record at Neds Corner Station
- Bushblitz in Ned's Corner (VIC) with TRIN
- Snails find safe haven in Neds Corner Station
- Open day showcases amazing biodiversity on Neds Corner Station
- The desert comes alive!
- Reptile central
- Blitzing birds at Neds Corner Station
- Behind the Bush Blitz lens
- We're going on a Bush Blitz to Neds Corner Station
- Watch the Bush Blitz expedition video footage from Credo Station
- Media Release: New species of creepy crawlies and fossilised remains found on Credo Station
- Read blogs from Credo Station
- Out Blitzing the Goldfields
- Biodiscovery in the Pilbara
- Bush Blitzers find fossil remains at Credo Station
- Bush blitzing for creatures that glow in the dark
- Day One: Bush Blitz arrives at Credo Station
- Day Two: Bush Blitz - pitfall traps and the search for true bugs
- Day Three: The magic of Credo
- Swag of species found at Credo Station
- Biodiversity discovery in the WA goldfields
Cane River Conservation Park
- Bush Blitzers go eight-eyed spider stalking
- Subterranean bugs discovered on Cane River Bush Blitz
- Biodiscovery blitz at Cane River, Western Australia
- Fish River Fish Team
- Blog updates from Fish River in the Northern Territory
- Media Release: The ABC covers Bush Blitz work out on Fish River in the Northern Territoryc
- Media Release: Hunting for the Territory's unusual and bizarre at Fish River Station.
- Bush Blitz reaches new heights in the NT
- The sleeping beauties of Fish River
- A treasure trove of life on Fish River Station.