Bush Blitz fieldwork was conducted at four National Reserve System properties in the Western Australian Avon Wheatbelt and Yalgoo Bioregions during 2009. This included a pilot study at Charles Darwin Reserve and a longer study of Charles Darwin, Kadji Kadji, Lochada and Karara reserves. A total of 651 species were added to those previously known across the reserves and approximately 35 fauna and four flora putative species new to science were discovered — these await description and publication.
- Charles Darwin, Kadji Kadji, Karara, Lochada Reserves WA report, 2009 [PDF 7.5MB]
- Charles Darwin Reserve Supplement [PDF 3.6MB]
- Kadji Kadji Reserve Supplement [PDF 3.5MB]
- Lochada Reserve Supplement [PDF 3.5MB]
- Karara Reserve Supplement [PDF 3.5MB]